Webseite BE YOU NETWORK
We create engaging actions and mindshifting content, so that gen
ABOUT BE YOU NETWORK
We create engaging actions and mindshifting content, so that gender norms no longer define who you are, who you can love or what you can achieve.
Since 2010, whether in the fields of training, audio-visual, technology or art, our participative and innovative actions have allowed more than 117,500 people to take action in more than 50 cities in Switzerland and around the world.
Our work is recognized by the Swiss Confederation, the World Economic Forum, Ashoka, MassChallenge, Venture, VentureKick and the Female Founders Summit.
ABOUT THE BLOG: MIND-SHIFTING CONTENT
The best way to break stereotypes is to suggest a new narrative that replaces preconceived ideas. In 2018, we launched a Blog, available on our website www.beyounetwork.org, to share facts and stories that reflect the reality of young women, men and LGBTIQ+ people today.
Our mission: creating content that is inclusive and representative of the world we aspire to live in, in order to inform, inspire, create laughter and emotions, and especially to open minds.
Coached by our Communications managers, you will be in charge of coordinating and creating content for the Blog (articles and videos). You will be in charge of:
1. Participating in the definition of the needs and objectives of the Blog, as well as the publication strategy
2. Coordinating the production of articles by volunteer bloggers, tracking the publication schedule and personally producing articles and videos
3. Increasing the pool of volunteer bloggers by identifying influencers via social networks (Facebook and Instagram) and via our network
4. Ensuring the online publication of articles (thanks to the CMS Webflow)
5. Participating in the promotion of the articles via our social networks (Facebook and Instagram)
6. Creating videos of the organization’s events (filming, editing, publishing), including the Swiss Gender Hackathon and the launch of the City+ incubator
7. Evaluating the impact of the Blog (usage statistics via Facebook and Google Analytics, report) and continuously improving its results
– Gender, LGBTIQ+, equality and inclusion are important topics for you and you are boosted by the idea of making them visible in an innovative way?
– You make your own videos from A to Z, even if it’s only personal projects?
– You write in German and English (French is a plus), and are irritated by the speling mystakes in this sentensse, as well as the double spaces?
– You love meeting new people and learning from them?
– Creative, you are at ease with at least one graphic design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
– You are ready to face head-on Google Analytics and Facebook to analyze the results of the publications?
– Interested in digital marketing, you want to improve your Facebook and Instagram skills?
– Can’t wait to live the thrilling adventure of an entrepreneurial project within a young but experienced team that doesn’t fear intense work or afterworks to decompress?
Then welcome home!
– A full-time internship in Geneva, Switzerland starting in February 2019, for a duration of 6 months
– The opportunity to participate in the development of a new multimedia Blog (articles, video, photo) with a national audience
– The opportunity to travel throughout Switzerland
– CHF 500.-/month and 2 weeks of paid vacation
– An experience where you bring your own ideas to the table, while receiving the support you need to progress
– Skills in marketing, communication, project and team management
– Networking with inspiring people and organizations from all over Switzerland who have a story to share
– Access to our national network on the themes of gender, LGBTIQ+, diversity, entrepreneurship and social innovation
– The opportunity to participate in cool events in these different topics
– Regular team events to get out of the office!
THIS MISSION IS MADE FOR YOU?
Send your resume to email@example.com until January 6, 2019 and tell us how you could contribute to the Blog in terms of content and visibility. Do not hesitate to join your portfolio if you have one! We will discuss it with a cup of coffee (or virtual coffee)!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org