Webseite Bank Vontobel AG
We are a globally operating investment expert in Zurich
As a Software Engineering Guru, you will benefit from the full Graduate Trainee Program offerings during your time at Vontobel, such as your own educational budget of 5’000 CHF.
As Software Engineering Guru you will…
· Develop software as a member of the Vontobel Digital Hub and work in agile scrum teams
· Rotate through teams focusing on different areas of software engineering (modules): ‘Fullstack Web Application Development’, ‘IT Security’, ‘Data Integration / API Mgmt / Kafka’, ‘Mobile App Development’
· Learn and adopt technologies such as Spring Boot, Kotlin, JMS, Angular 8, Ionic 4, HTML/CSS, Openshift, Jenkins
· Gain additional technology skills from online courses provided on our degreed learning platform (access to Udemy content)
· Obtain all necessary skills to work as a fullstack software engineer
· Have the chance to optionally obtain Scrum Certification (Scrum Master and/or Product Owner)
· Start on Oct 1, 2021 and conclude the program March 31, 2023 (18 months)
The Vontobel Digital Hub is a cross-functional environment where we develop digital wealth management solutions for our private clients businesses.
We work in agile teams with fullstack software engineers, business analysts as well as marketers and other specialists. Every team owns a specific product on its full lifecycle with a high degree of autonomy and a strong DevOps and ownership mindset. The products reach from investment apps, advisory solution for relationship manager, e-banking to digital identification and onboarding.
As a DigiHub roommate you will also be able to participate in our guilds (Scrum of Scrums, DevOps, Tech Talks, …), the bigroom planning, reviews, fuck-up beers and open space formats.
The Vontobel Digital Hub is located at our newest building at Genferstrasse 08, Zurich.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.vontobel.com.