Webseite Bank Vontobel AG
We are a globally operating investment expert in Zurich
As Trainee Data Specialist at Vontobel, you will benefit from the full Graduate Trainee Program offerings during your time.
As Trainee Data Specialist, you will…
· Get insights about the topics ‘Data Management’, ‘Big Data – AI/ML’, ‘Data Governance’, ‘Data Security’ as ‘Data Integration / Cloud’
· Get all the additional education and training that is needed to be successful in your different stages
· Deliver valuable results in exciting data and business projects and provide a substantial contribution to our data management platform
· Build a solid network within the company that supports your further career development
· Start on October 1, 2021 and conclude the program September 30, 2023 (24 months)
The Vontobel Data Foundation offers data services for the whole company. IT makes the Vontobel data universe available to all employees, projects and business use cases.
You will be working with data scientists, security specialists, lawyers and various business functions which rely on accurate data every day.
Your program supervisor will act as your overall coach and accompanies you during the whole program while the module coaches teach you all there is to know in their specific areas.
You will work with many specialists from different IT departments and business units.
Your team is located in our IT headquarters, Kalchbühlstrasse 22, Wollishofen/Zurich, which has its own canteen, is within 2 minutes from the lake and provides plenty of space and different working environments.
Your background includes…
· A Masters degree (university or university of applied sciences)
· A study background in computer science, mathematics, economics, finance or comparable
· Excited about the possibilities of a data driven company in the financial industry
· A curious person, with an analytical and structured mindset
· A team player, able to work under pressure
· Willing to complete additional training courses
· Excited to be part of a diverse working environment
· Fluent in English (German is a plus)
· Authorized to work in the EU or Switzerland. We welcome candidates with an international background
Christina Schack joined Vontobel in 2017. She is in charge for Data Management & Governance at Vontobel. Beside of operational services she also leads related data architecture projects. She brings more than 18 years of experience in the financial services industry and acquired a deep knowledge in data management, process optimization, business analysis and project management.
More details via www.vontobel.com/gtp. Apply by April 30.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.vontobel.com.