Webseite Bank Vontobel AG
We are a globally operating investment expert in Zurich
As Business Informatics Engineer, you will benefit from the full Graduate Trainee Program offerings during your time at Vontobel.
If you are excited about innovating internal processes & technologies, this is the right program for you!
As Business Informatics Engineer, you will…
- Rotate within the modules ‘Avaloq Basics (Test-Mgt)’, ‘finance services’, ‘risk services’, our ‘Data and automation services’ and ‘Securities Master Data’.
- Design, implement and test tomorrows banking functionalities.
- Analyze regulatory requirements and automate current processes.
- Have the chance to complete FastTrack Banking FSB and/ or attend a relevant IT conference of your choice within Europe
- Start on October 1, 2021 and conclude the program September 30, 2023 (24 months)
After the completion of your program, we can see you enter various openings as IT business engineer and IT project manager at Vontobel.
You will be based in the heart of Vontobel, close to our business at Bleicherweg 21, Zurich.
You will be focusing on Business Analysis, Application Development and Parametrization in finance and risk systems and various integration and data analysis aspects (either strategic or regulatory projects). Transactions that are carried out at the numerous locations worldwide have to be processed via core applications and distributed to various data recipients (Securities center, Data Integration Layer, Risk applications, Finance applications, SAP, Output management, etc.).
Your background includes..
- A Masters degree (university or university of applied sciences)
- A study background in IT, Business IT, mathematics, Physics or economy with IT basic experience
- At least one work experience prior (ideally in a finance related field)
- Excited about modern finance and risk, core systems (e.g. securities master data), data integration and interface engineering
- Interested in using the Vontobel middleware environment (integration layer) for analyzing, parametrizing and implementing new functionality
- A person with a strong analytical and structured mindset
- A proactive person, team player and able to work under pressure
- Prepared to complete additional training (e.g. banking foundation)
- Fluent in English and German (business level)
- Authorized to work in the EU or Switzerland, we welcome candidates with an international background
Thomas Räber has been with Vontobel since 1987 and leads the Finance, Tax and Risk Services within Technology & Services. Thomas finds the tight combination of banking challenges, analyses and their technical implementation extremely exciting. Vontobel has just the right size of company, so that tasks can be analyzed and implemented end-to-end by a GTP IT business engineer.
More details via www.vontobel.com/gtp. Apply by April 30.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.vontobel.com.