Atelier Rist is looking for an innovative, friendly, self-motivated, independently working, openminded and curious Intern to support the artist Pipilotti Rist and her production team in researching new digital technologies for the creation and site-specific adaption of her old and new audio-video-installations.
Support the artist and her small team
• researching latest developments around the NFT-technology with a specific focus on digital video art
• help develop a strategy how to implement this for Studio Rist
• having explored the NFT space such as Opensea, Rarible or comparable, being an owner of a NFT preferred
• Background in or understanding of Game Design, Digital Arts, Electronic Innovation, Information Technology or related
• curiosity and interest or experience in blockchain technology
• deep passion for digital creators and desire to innovate in new and emerging technologies, especially NFT-systems
• ideally interest in or experience with the art world
• Eager to keep up with new trends in the industry
• Positive attitude, professionalism and reliability
WHAT WE OFFER
• 60-80%, partly in home office, for 3-6 months; terms and timing to be discussed
• Atelier Rist GmbH offers a small dynamic, professional, amicable and internationally working team. We offer a competitive pay for the cultural sector, flat hierarchy, many ways to personally engage with the work and an esteeming and supportive team culture.
We especially invite people exposed to discrimination to apply and we’d like to fill the position anytime but latest for February 2022.
For further information and applications please contact: Raphaella Diener
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com