Co-Lead Legal Tech
(Volunteer position/ min. 3h/week)
Who we are
AsyLex is a non-profit association based in Switzerland that provides free online legal advice and repersentation to asylum seekers and refugees. In over 10 languages, we have advised over 6’000 clients in the last five years, thanks to the efforts of about 150 volunteers. The Legal Tech & IT team contributes significantly to our work by developing legal tech tools and maintaining our chatbots, website, AsyLex Wiki, and more.
We are looking for a motivated Co-Team Leader who represents our values and brings along a great interest in asylum law and legal tech tools. As Co-Team Leader you will together with your Co-Team leader, lead the Legal Tech & IT team at AsyLex. Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Setup of new Bryter modules, further development of existing modules as well as support of the other teams in their use
- Organization of monthly team meetings
- Distributing tasks among your team members
- Oversee your team and recruit new volunteers if necessary (together with the Operations team)
- Act as main point of contact for the Operations team
- Editing of the website and AsyLex Wiki as well as helping out with technical issues
Who we are looking for
Ideally, you’re a law student and tech savvy. You are interested in supporting the people in society who need it most. You’re fluent in German and advanced in English. Any other language is a plus. You are responsive, like to take responsibility and have a hands-on mentality.
If we have sparked your interest and you’re motivated to support us in our cause, please send your complete dossier, please contact us via our application tool: https://www.asylex.ch/asylex-application.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org