Co-Lead of Translation
(Volunteer position, min. 3h / week, start date as soon as possible)
Who we are
AsyLex is a Swiss non-profit organisation which supports asylum seekers in their procedure by providing free legal aid. All activities are financed by donations and made possible by more than 150 volunteers working for free.
What you will do
In order to support our Translation Team, we are looking for a Co-Lead of Translation. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Organize team meetings and assist the translators with any concern
Participation in team leader exchange meetings
- Maintenance of translator-volunteer list
- Recruitment of new translators
- Connect the legal volunteers with the translators
- Collaborate in the creation and implementation of our newest project “AsyLingua”, which aims to offer our translators opportunities for advanced training
What we are looking for
You have strong organisational skills and enjoy contact and working with people. Previous experience in human resources or volunteering is an asset. Fluent German and English is a must, any other language is a plus. You are hard-working, reliable & committed, open for new tasks and to engage with people. If you are passionate about human resources and asylum issues, willing to support us in our cause as well as available at least 3 hours per week (work done remotely), we are looking forward to hearing from you (motivational letter, CV and certificates) at https://www.asylex.ch/asylex-application.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com