ARTIDIS AG is a clinical-stage health-tech start-up company founded in Basel, Switzerland that has developed the first nanomechanical biomarker for cancer diagnosis and treatment optimization. The ARTIDIS nanotechnology platform integrates different types of clinical data into the ARTIDISNET digital platform, intended to allow physicians to significantly shorten the current diagnostic process and benefit both the patient and the healthcare system. ARTIDIS intends to enable professionals to design personalized cancer treatment plans tailored to individual patients› needs and desired outcomes.
This internship aims to verify and validate the software and hardware of the ARTIDIS medical device which is based on the atomic force microscopy technique. The intern assures functionality and reliability of developed software and hardware. The position involves the execution of test protocols and the creation of test records and is responsible for communicating the test results with the product owner. Further, the position includes support in writing test protocols for the device.
- Reviews and creates test protocols for the medical device
- Executes the tests to verify and validate the medical device
- Writes technical and scientific reports
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Organized, reliable, attentive to details
- Critical thinking
- Courage to go new ways combined with risk awareness and mitigation
- Educational background in engineering or physics (e.g. biomedical engineering, electrical engineering) OR previous experience as test engineer
Nice to Have
- Experience in AFM operation
- Familiar with optics and handling laser equipment
- Ability to formulate complex technical content in an understandable way and according to regulatory guidance
- Experience in Linux operating system
- Familiar with github handling
ARTIDIS is a start-up company with an intrinsically motivated international team. Our company offers an excellent environment for fostering professional development while ensuring a promising opportunity to learn and share knowledge in an agile environment. The position requires the employee to go the extra mile when needed. We are looking for a team player who appreciates direct communication. The effort will be rewarded with challenging tasks, the possibility of taking responsibility, a highly driven team, and working while serving a significant purpose. The job position comes with a competitive salary and bonuses for outstanding performance.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org