ARTIDIS AG is a clinical-stage health-tech start-up founded in Basel, Switzerland, that has developed the first nanomechanical biomarker for cancer diagnosis and treatment optimization. The ARTIDIS nanotechnology platform integrates different types of clinical data into the ARTIDISNET digital platform, allowing physicians to significantly shorten the current diagnostic process and benefit both the patient and the healthcare system. ARTIDIS enables professionals to design personalized cancer treatment plans tailored to individual patients› needs and desired outcomes.
As a system engineer you are part of the hardware team that works to develop and improve our products. The main tasks of a system engineer are: maintaining the systemwide hardware architecture, developing system and component tests, and building the test-benches to execute these tests. Also, the system engineer maintains the documentation to keep the overview over the mechanical, electronical and the embedded software components of our products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specify, build and verify test benches.
- Write design verification tests and unit tests, and hardware in the loop tests.
- Support design of mechanical components and assemblies in CAD.
- Support on PCB Schematics and layout tasks.
- Draw electrical schematics and control cabinet layouts.
- Create and maintain system wide architecture (hardware, embedded software, software interfaces).
- Support change management and development process activities according to ISO 13485.
- Support validation of development tools.
- Supervise external engineers and junior engineers.
- Requirements Engineering: derive design specifications from user requirements.
- Provide content for documentation to be submitted to FDA (US) or notified body (EU) for medical devices.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in system engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with production of complex medical devices.
- Experience with validation and production tests.
- Communicative person
- Self-initiative and high level of responsibility.
- 5+ years job experience in the development of integrated electro-mechanical systems in a regulated industry.
- Basic knowledge of regulated design and development processes, e.g. quality management according to ISO 13485, or risk management according to ISO 14971.
- Previous experience using electrical and mechanical CAD systems (preferably Autodesk Inventor, Vault and Eagle).
The environment is a typical start-up with an intrinsically motivated international team. Our company is an excellent place for rapid advancement and offers a promising opportunity to learn and share know-how in a very agile environment. The position requires the employee to go the extra mile when needed. We are looking for a team player who appreciates direct communication. The effort is rewarded with challenging tasks, the possibility to take responsibility, a highly driven team, and work serving a significant purpose. The job position comes with a competitive salary and a bonus for outstanding performance.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org