The Proprietary Trading team at Alpiq in Olten is seeking an intern for 3 months for a project to strengthen the knowledge base and data gathering around the European gas markets.
Your main responsabilities
- Developing tools and enhancing existing and new trading models by using programming techniques, mostly applied to data scraping, storing, mining.
- Creating tools for systematic monitoring of the main European gas markets.
- Maintaining, expanding and enhancing existing tools for traders to have important information available live.
- Collaboration with Analysis teams regarding data management in order to maximize data quality.
- University degree in Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science or Quantitative Economics
- 0-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Coding (R, Python, etc.) and database skills (SQL)
- Understanding of energy markets is a plus
- Fluency in English required
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.alpiq.com.