Webseite Alpiq AG
To strengthen the Digital & Commerce Technology Management Team in Olten, we are looking for a result-oriented working student with good planning and organizational skills.
Your main responsabilities
· You will work within the Digital & Commerce Technology department and closely with the management, project and department heads within Switzerland (Olten / Lausanne) and with Prague (CZ)
· You will support the management team in analyses, solution finding and decision-making processes
· After an appropriate introduction, you will assume responsibility in specific areas such as the preparation of monthly management reports or financial controlling.
· You will organize and prepare meetings, workshops and presentations on management level, participate in them, document decisions and follow up on agreed activities.
· You will provide support in project planning and project reporting
· You will support the project management in the implementation and introduction of projects into operation
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in the field of Energy, Computer Science, Engineering or Economics
· First work experience and very good knowledge of MS Office 365
· Proficient in English as a must and ideally in German as well
· Quick comprehension as well as a structured, analytical and solution-oriented approach in daily work
· Outgoing and communicative personality with good organizational skills and entrepreneurial thinking
· Absolute integrity in dealing with confidential information
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.alpiq.com.