We are a Zürich-based startup that operates a 2-sided online platform for meeting rooms, desks and workshop locations. Workspace2go works like “Airbnb”, just for business.
- 3 Co-Founders, team of 8 people
- Office at Impact Hub in Zürich (best office in Zürich 🙂)
- MVP (Version 1.0) launched in March 2016, developed on our own. Highly automated Version 2.0 launched in Q4.2017, developed by an outsourcing partner
- In a nutshell: with your energy, you will push our IT, come up with creative ideas and bring our whole platform to the next level.
- The scope of your role depends a lot on you and can be developed interactively:
- From ‘Pure IT role’ to ‘Business Development responsibilities’
- From ‘Building it on our own’ to ‘Managing outsourcing partners’
- Leadership: show initiative, take the lead, initiate own projects, tackle challenges actively
- Start: upon request
- Monthly salary (startup range). Equity component up for discussion.
- You have a great personality that fits well into our team. We appreciate ambition, commitment, reliability, a positive mindset, constructive thinking, social competence, independence, goal orientation, willingness to walk the extra mile.
- You have a personal situation that allows you to work in a Startup
- You are fluent in German & English
- Hands-On experience in:
- Web Development, developing Drupal modules, IT support and Server Management; Web Infrastructure, ie. LAMP-stack or FAMP-stack (Linux/FreeBSD, Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP), Virtual Servers a plus, programming using modern web standards such as HTML5, CSS3, PHP (OO), IT project management
- Deep profound understanding on:
- Drupal Modules, Views, Theming, eCommerce and other main concepts that are related to building scalable Drupal business platform(s), responsive Web design and requirements, Modern Web IT-infrastructure, Web concepts such as AJAX and Security details, Database design, query language and structure, Testing (technical, processes, error reports), IT projects
- Good understanding of and comfortable with:
- GIT (or similar VC), Shell environment, VPN, Domain services (such as DNS), Firewalls (such as pfSense), Deadlines
- A big plus is having experience with:
- Working as Team lead and/or responsible IT Project Manager, working with Symfony, Virtual Machines environments (such as VMware or similar), G Suite domain setup, rolling out global Web solutions
Interested? Get in touch with us: email@example.com or 044 512 17 10. We look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org