Webseite UBS AG
Are you thinking out of the box? Are you interested in the latest trends and technologies? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• come up with disruptive new ideas
• step far outside of the personal comfort zone
• develop visionary concepts and ideas
• translate concepts and ideas into creative visualizations
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance. From the very beginning, you’ll be right at the forefront of our future business. You’ll experience a unique workplace culture in a small and diverse team, outside the regular UBS environment.
Your team :
You’ll be working in the UBS Y Think Tank team in Zurich. We’re searching for potential business opportunities and spotting challenges that our company might face in the future. We also act as consultants or facilitators to help departments think differently and look at problems from an innovative perspective.
Your experience and skills :
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree at a University or a University of Applied Sciences preferably in a design related field and have not yet completed your master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
• strong visual communication and graphic skills and the ability to explain topics clearly and intuitively (story telling)
• experience with design methodologies, and industry standard design and graphics
• the skills to present ideas or projects in front of an audience
• research abilities
• good knowledge of working in an Apple environment
• good knowledge of tools (Adobe Creative Suite or open source alternatives)
• preferably experience in working with Cloud Services like Evernote, Google Drive and Dropbox
• fluent English skills (oral and written), German is a plus
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• make things happen
• stick with a task
• work in a team
• come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February 1, 2018
About us :
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer :
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://www.ubs.com/global/en/about_ubs/careers/students-and-graduates.html →