Webseite Solar Manager
Innovative Startup in the area of renewable energies is looking for one or multiple software engineers with ambitions in sales or company general administration.
For information about the product and services have a look at our webpage: www.solarmanager.ch
The collaboration shall be part-time or is also possible as internship or thesis. Place of work is flexible. For discussions we can meet in Zurich area or have phone / skype calls.
We have started to sell Solar Manager on the Swiss Market. First devices have already been sold and
are in the field. At the beginning, we will continue to focus on the Swiss Market.
The current system is running on a Raspberry PI. It uses two open source projects (OpenHAB for the
backend logic and EmonCMS for front-end Visualization). It can be decided if the system shall
continue to use those.
- Software Development Background (Information Technologies, Electrical Engineering, or
- Know-how on software architecture involving front- and backend.
- Versatile in different software technologies (backend in Java and Scripting, Front-end in PhP, Cloud could be AWS or similar, Apps on iPhone and Android). We are also open to smart
people who are not yet versatile in all technologies but very motivated to learn quickly.
- Linux know-how is a plus.
- Able to work independently. You will get support from a mentor with more than 10 years of
consulting experience in an international consulting company.
- Enhancements of the current software (frontend and backend).
- Design and development of an update mechanism that can be used for systems that are
installed at end-users in the field (update via file from webpage and later directly via cloud).
- Design, development, and integration of a configuration page where an easy setup of the
system is possible of a new end-user.
- Design and development of an integrated toolchain that also allows testing.
- Market study of available IoT Platforms that would allow to manage the devices in the field
(status, updates, …). Deployment and integration of the best fitting platform.
- Concept to move the visualization part to a cloud.
- Integration of a system that allows pay per month.
- Development of a dedicated App for iOS and Android (porting from OpenHAB App)
- Integration of additional devices (inverter, heating, car charger, …)
- Porting of used functionality from OpenHAB to Eclipse SmartHome.
- Development of analytics that is running on the gathered data.
Tasks (nice to have)
- Development of a sales strategy (sales channels, B2B, B2C, …).
- Contacting potential resellers of the product and supporting sales activities.
- Perform market studies.
- Support in organization of events or representing Solar Manager at conferences.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com