Webseite MyoSwiss AG
When everyday activities such as getting up from a chair or walking down the stairs require a great deal of effort, our daily routines can become a big challenge. At MyoSwiss, we are combining robotic and textile technology to help people with muscle weakness regain their mobility and independence. Our Myosuit is a robotic device designed to help in your everyday life. It’s an added layer of muscle that supports your movements as you do movements like getting up from a chair, go down a flight of stairs, or stand. MyoSwiss is a Zürich based ETH spin-off that develops medical devices in close collaborations with clinical investigators.
MyoSwiss seeks a talented, creative and enthusiastic individual to contribute significantly to the creation of the next generation of wearable robotics. You will work in multidisciplinary team in collaboration with our Mechanical and Software Engineers, Functional Apparel Designers and clinical collaborators.
Your tasks will include:
– Design, simulation, build, test, characterization, documentation and sourcing of electrical circuits and printed circuit boards,
– Design and inspection of electronics to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and safety standards i.e. IEC 60601; Experience with this standard or with design and development in the medical domain is highly appreciated;
– Experience in other regulated environments (like automotive) is also appreciated,
– Supply chain management and debugging support of production,
– Conduct system evaluations and make appropriate recommendations to modify designs or repair equipment as needed,
– Hands-on work on our prototypes and realization of prototypes,
– Contribute in the preparation of demonstration prototypes and internal reports, patent applications and presentations.
– You have a bachelor or master in electronics with experience in technically sophisticated electronic design projects.
– Strong organizational skills, creativity, motivation, and communication ability required.
– Willing to tackle multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic team environment.
– You are a high-energy, self-motivated, proactive individual able to work in a diverse team within a startup company.
– You are fluent in English.
Get involved and change people’s lives! Please send your application with all documents to careers[at]myoswiss.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com