Webseite M.A.H. INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
M.A.H. INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is a market leader in Global Commercial Accounts Receivable Management & Trade Dispute Resolution Services. For our headquarters in Stans, Switzerland, we are seeking a multilingual global negotiator capable of successfully managing Export Debt Collection cases both independently and within a team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve export/import disputes and negotiate solutions with debtor companies and clients
- Analyse cases and recommend the best collection strategy for swift & amicable settlement
- Negotiate full payments, settlements, and instalment plans
- Use specialised ARM, commercial and legal knowledge required for individual claims
Achieve financial targets set by M.A.H. management
- Organise & manage case portfolios
Prepare regular status reports for the attention of clients
- Maintain statistics and provide monthly progress reports for the attention of management
The ideal candidate will independently manage the entire negotiation and collection process of the assigned export claims portfolios from around the world. This position demands a goal-oriented mindset, a positive attitude, and strong analytical and conflict resolution skills. You must be loyal, hard-working, truly self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to work under pressure.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swiss German to negotiate at CEO, CFO, and attorney level. A command of either Italian or French would be a further asset.
- Be able to support arguments with written documentation meeting the highest standards
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law, business, sales, marketing, international relations, or an equivalent qualification, or proven experience in international trade or global dispute resolution
- IT and database management skills
Previous work experience in this particular industry is not essential. A training programme (CARM) will be provided by internal specialists and M.A.H.’s group attorney. We offer a very attractive fixed salary and bonus system. If you are interested in joining our international team and are ready to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, please send your complete application by e-mail to Dr. C. Macho (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to:
M.A.H. INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Dr. C. Macho
Breitenweg 6, 6370 Stans
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com