Webseite Lonza AG
An internship at Lonza Group supporting the Communications Team, in particular the Social Media Manager at our site in Basel, Switzerland, offers you a unique opportunity to get to know an international working environment and to gain experience in the field of corporate communications.
During your internship with us, you will combine and further enhance your knowledge in communication, branding, strategic thinking and digital communication. You will further build and practice your organizational understanding of a globally operating company. As a key member of the social media team, you will develop your skills across all social media and communication platforms.
Who you are
You enjoy collaborating in a global team, feel enthusiastic about social media marketing and like to come up with new creative concepts. You are interested in becoming a part of a global communications team and feel excited about the opportunity to help us deliver our communication goals.
You have the following qualifications:
– You are currently studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or a related degree
– You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
– You have experience with social media platforms and an understanding of social media principles
– You have a strong interest in digital marketing, advertising and branding
– You are proficient with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
– You are knowledgeable about current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications, such as HootSuite
– You have some additional skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or any other Adobe software.
Do you want to help us as we shape the future of this great organization? Then apply now for this position. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter. The preferred start date of the internship is October 2018. The duration of the internship is limited to 6 months and will end in March 2019.
To apply for this job please visit lonza.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.