Webseite Lonza AG
To support the Global Head of Finance Learning and Training in the creation and further development of a Finance Training Academy. The role will assist in developing training materials, learning platforms and best practice exchange forums.
The intern will gain a wide range of experience and knowledge of the finance function and will help to develop a finance learning culture within Lonza.
– Creation and maintenance of an online learning platform and forum to allow the finance community to quickly find available training materials and share best practice
– Working with Global process owners and their teams to develop learning programs that drive implementation, support acceptance and compliance with the processes
– Working with an external provider to further develop a tailored finance academy provider training opportunities to improve individuals finance competencies
– Helping to engage and communicate with the finance community through interactive webinars, engaging communications and dynamic training
– Developing a set of key performance indicators and reports that demonstrate individual commitment to their learning journey
To apply for this job please visit lonza.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.