Webseite Lonza AG
A highly technical administrator in an internship role to manage the logistics of Capital Projects within the Global Engineering Core Team at Lonza in Basel, Switzerland. You will practice and develop your skills across difference tools and platforms in a globally operating company. The internship will start in April/May for a time duration of 6 months.
- Upload documents, create new project folders, grant access and maintain our Corporate Capex Controlling as well the Global Engineering Sharepoint pages.
- Support the Project Team in terms of logistical tasks.
- Prepare Capital Authorization Requests (CARs) for the EC Meeting before and after the meeting within Sharepoint. Update the SAP as well the Sharepoint with the most up to date information after a CAR approval.
- Support in producing weekly, monthly and ad hoc Excel, PowerPoint status reports for the Capex plan vs. actual etc. from SAP for both Global Engineering and the Corporate Capex Controller.
- Ad-hoc administrative work to support the Global Head of Engineering, as well the Global Engineering Core team. Book travel arrangements and travel expenses, obtain signatures from the management for several contracts, etc.
- Project related processes as getting documents approved via Document Management System (DMS), creating of new SAP IM numbers for new projects and closing old projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimal requirement commercial education or college. Preferred area of study: Science, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Numerate person, understand numbers, calculations, Excel, etc.
- Good communication skills in English preferred. German is a plus.
- MS Office especial Excel; Sharepoint; SAP
- Confident and credible with top management
- Mature and professional
- Results / action orientation
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://lonza.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Lonza_Careers/job/CH---Basel/Internship-in-Global-Engineering-Administration_R7048 →