Webseite launchlabs (Schweiz) GmbH
creating space for innovation
On November 8th we will be hosting the first Worktech Converence in Switzerland at launchlabs in Basel. (as reference please have a lock at the one that just took place in Munich: http://www.unwired.eu.com/WORKTECH18/munich)
This is a big deal in the Workspace Design World and as making this world-class conference a great experience for everyone involved is a project in itself, we are looking for somebody to take over in a 60 % role starting asap until the end of November. The pay is 2400 CHF per month for the 60 %.
– Independent and reliable management of any required organisational and administrative tasks before during and after the conference
– Creating and carrying out a communication concept for the event in close-coordination with us here at launchlabs and the london-based organizers
– Improving the launchlabs infrastructure and interior design in preparation for the event
– Coordinating and creating conference content with the local launchlabs team for our speaker slot and other potential activities around the speaker presentations
– organising staffing and catering for the event
– making sure everything behind the scenes runs smoothly during the event
– Liaising with speakers and partners before, during and after the event
– Following up after the event with partners, participants and organisers
Your skills and experience:
– Experience in designing, staging and organising events
– Good personal organisation and time management skills
– Projectmanagement Experience
– Interest in Workspace Design
– Online (Social Media) Marketing Experience
– Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
Approachable, patient and friendly, with an outgoing personality; You are well-organised self-starter with a lot of initiative, someone who is hands-on and flexible with a keen eye on details and love for all things (Workspace-design).
Let me emphasise that this neither a Workspace Design nor a Service Design Opportunity. It is challenging but interesting and rewarding project- and eventmanagement work requiring physical presence at launchlabs starting out quietly in July with the intensity and workload continously growing until mid November.
If you are interessted, please write with your CV and brief description of your motivation to email@example.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org