Webseite DIA Europe, Middle East & Africa Branch
DIA (founded as the Drug Information Association) is a global no
DIA (founded as the Drug Information Association) is a global non-profit healthcare association that mobilizes life science professionals from across all areas of expertise to engage with patients, peers, and thought leaders in a neutral environment on the issues of today and the possibilities of tomorrow. DIA’s mission is to foster innovation to improve health and well-being worldwide by:
• Providing invaluable forums to exchange vital information and discuss current issues related to health care products, technologies, and services;
• Delivering customized learning experiences;
• Building, maintaining, and facilitating trusted relationships with and among individuals and organizations that drive and share DIA values and mandates; and
• Offering a multidisciplinary neutral environment, respected globally for integrity and relevancy.
DIA Europe, Middle East & Africa Branch is based in central Basel, next to the train station. For more information visit our website https://www.diaglobal.org/
• Deliver a key market insight / market research project
• Identify key stakeholders for each of our key products
• Undertake a competitive analysis of available competing training offerings both locally and internationally
• Undertake a competitive analysis of other healthcare focused membership organisations
• Collect and present interesting internal best practice across regions and affiliates
• Share key findings that could drive innovative marketing tactics
• Assist in planning activities based on the findings of the various outlined projects
This is an exciting summer opportunity for a market research, business development, marketing or training & events management student or graduate with an interest in life sciences and/or healthcare/pharmaceutical sector.
Furthermore you are / have:
• Willingness to learn and execute complex tasks
• Fluency in English, another language is a plus
• High degree of initiative
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Analytical skills to research, analyze and present findings
• Become part of an entrepreneurial and highly creative non-profit global organization
• Develop your personal skillset in an inspiring environment
• Receive a competitive salary
• Duration up to 3 months
• Possibility of flexible working time
• Access to training courses materials
How to apply
If you are interested or have more questions please contact our HR team Simone Frieden, tel: +41 61 723 00 37, email: email@example.com. You can submit your application (CV +cover letter) directly via email.
DIA is an equal opportunity employer.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org