Webseite Bank for International Settlements
The Bank for International Settlements is an international organisation promoting global monetary and financial stability and provides banking services for central banks. We are looking for a technical assistant to help with process documentation and testing. We offer the chance for an IT student to gain experience in the IT team supporting the banking business.
The role is a part-time (50%) and we are looking for someone who can commit to this position for 18 to 24 months.
- Develop and maintain application and business process documentation
- Develop and maintain a structure for documentation ensuring it is accessible to users
- Update and transferring existing documentation into the new structure
- Carry out application testing
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Currently studying at a university or university of applied sciences
- Knowledge of MS Office, Sharepoint, SQL and programming languages eg Java
- General knowledge and interest in financial mathematics is an advantage
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Good command of written and spoken English
Application Deadline: 19 January 2018
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an Barbara.Hoesli@bis.org