Webseite Bank for International Settlements
The Bank for International Settlements is an international organisation promoting global monetary and financial stability and providing banking services to central banks. We are looking for a technical assistant to join the Credit Markets trading desk in the Banking Department.
The role is part time and we are looking for someone able to start in July 2018 if possible and who can commit for at least 18 months.
- Maintenance and development of financial reports
- Test business related applications and processes
- Act as first level system support for for an investment team
- Documentation of business processes
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Enrolled at university or university of applied sciences in a science, business administration or finance-related subject. (Preference will be given to candidates who have already completed one year of their university studies.)
- Interest in financial products (eg. bonds and interest rate swaps)
- Experience in database usage/reporting
- Experience with Excel & MS Office
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good command of written and spoken English
Please send your application (including motivation letter, CV, diplomas and references) to Philippe Terrier (*protected email*).
Application Deadline: 31 March 2018
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an Philippe.Terrier@bis.org